Sign in to the world’s most used email services ever – Hotmail.com. To log in to www.hotmail.com, firstly you need to have and Account For Hotmail. A Hotmail account gives you access to use it on many other services as well such as Windows 8. While installation or while creating a new system administrator you need to have an Hotmail or Outlook account.
This process is the tutorial of Hotmail Log in. You can follow the steps below to use it on your PC, Android mobile or iPhone. The below guides will help you to Login and use your Hotmail account.
Sign in To Hotmail.com On PC Web Browser
1. Proceed to the Hotmail Website at: https://login.live.com/
2. Enter your email address in the given box there and then click on Next. It will check if the email address entered is valid or not, it its a valid one you will be taken to next page.
3. Enter your password for the account there. Note: Passwords are case sensitive, you should enter it correctly and use both Upper and Lower Case Letters or Characters or Numbers if they are used in the password. Then click on “Sign in” and then you are in.
Login to Hotmail.com in Android OS
1. On your mobile main menu, Tap on Settings, Scroll Down and Then tap on Accounts Tab.
2. In the accounts tab, tap on the Add Account Option there.
3. Tap on Email from the available list. And then go to “Next Step”
4. Add your Hotmail Email Address in the first box there, and password for your email in the second box and then click on Sign in Tab. You will then be logged in to your Hotmail Account from mobile. Use Email, from the main menu of your mobile to manage your Hotmail inbox.