So, we are here to resolve an issue which is Hotmail account has been blocked. Don’t need to worry about it as we all know it is easy to recover an email account if we have access to alternate recovery options. But the question is why your account get blocked? Well, there are tons of possibilities why your account got blocked or if it isn’t block you are unable to get in to it.
Hotmail Account Blocked
The most probable issues, that causes your account compromised are these,
- You tried to login to your account with a wrong password many times.
- Even after getting a lot of warning limits for wrong password you keep tried to log in to your account the wrong password. This can be a problem as Hotmail thinks that you are not a human being, but a BOT who is doing this or trying to Brute Force your account password. So in order to make your account safe Hotmail temporarily block it. After you confirmed your identity to Hotmail they will revoke this action from your account and then you will again be able to login to your account.
- May be not you, but someone else tries to login to your account with the wrong password several times.
- Sometimes, its not you who tried to do this may be some of your friend or relative tried to sign in your account with the wrong passwords several times or may be they wanted to get your account blocked. So, the very same scenario like we have discussed above. It can be easily recovered with the basic verification of yourself.
- May be you tried to SPAM.
- Like we all know Hotmail has some terms and conditions which we agree while the registration process, and even after that we should follow the conditions. May be you tried to do some prohibit action in your account or tried to send a Mass mailing. This kind of Spam can be a serious issue for you. As you have not followed the rules and conditions of them, they can also permanently remove your account.
Recover Your Hotmail Account
Even after trying the above given solutions, still not be able to access your email account. Then we suggest some of solutions to the issue below,
- You should visit the Hotmail Support page. (Click Here to visit Hotmail Support Page), contact them and tell everything about your issue and ask them to verify your identity. They will take care for rest of the process and will unblock your account after the verification.
- If you have forget your password, and that was the reason behind your account get compromised. You can ask for a password reset code to your mobile phone. Once you enter the code you can get back in to your account easily.
- You may try to get your account verified by requesting a new password on your alternate Email Address that you have given at the time of sign up for your account.